Publish edition «Adaptive systems of automatic control. Inter-branch scientific and technological digest» releases 2 times per year.
• modeling and engineering of computer and robotic systems;
• analysis and synthesis of complex flexible integrated systems, which are distributed in the space;
• optimization of complex engineering systems and processes;
• optimal and adaptive systems of automatic control;
• intelligent information processing technologies;
• corporate information technologies and their means of implementation;
• information security and protection.
Area of distribution: nationwide.
Categories of readers: scientistific researchers, PhD students and students. Published since 1998.
Digest releases by the decision of the Academic Council NTU-KPI (RI “ST”) protocol № 03/07 by 17.03.2010.